What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 3 dining locations on campus. Your Meal Plan includes meal swipes and Tiger Bucks, conveniently loaded onto your FIT ID. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal swipes give you access to full meal options at both the Dubinsky Café and the FIT Express using a meal exchange. At The Dubinsky Dining Hall one meal exchange swipe is worth one entrée option. Please check signage at each station for designated meal exchange options. In addition to the entrée it also includes choice of side (small bag of chips, side salad, fries, or hand fruit) and 20 oz fountain beverage or small Seattle’s Best coffee. Meal exchange at FIT Express in Feldman includes choice of one soup, grab n’ go salad or grab n’ go sandwich, plus choice of one side and one bottled water or bottled soda.
Tiger BucksTiger Bucks may be used at any FIT Dining location. Tiger Bucks are accepted for dollar-for-dollar purchases at The Dubinsky Dining Hall, Starbucks and FIT Express in Feldman Hall. Visit our FIT Campus Dish site for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends
Managing Your Plan
There are a couple different ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Tiger Bucks balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in Dubinsky Cafe, open Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tiger Bucks running low? No problem! Add more Tiger Bucks.
- Orientation Week: August 24th through 28th, 2020
- First Day of Classes: August 31st, 2020
- Last Day to Add/Drop/Change a Meal Plan: September 8th, 2020